#LoveAThon Mini Challenge #4: Snapshots

Screen Shot 2015-02-20 at 7.19.43 AM

The next mini challenge of Alexa’s Book Blogger Love-A-Thon is to post snapshots of books.  Here are some new snapshots I’ve taken mixed in with some of my past favorites!

Processed with VSCOcam with c1 preset

Processed with VSCOcam with c1 preset

Processed with VSCOcam with c1 preset

Processed with VSCOcam with f2 preset

22 Responses to “#LoveAThon Mini Challenge #4: Snapshots”

1. Elizabeth says:

YOUR FAIRY TALE COLLECTION!!!! Oh my god I have some SEVERE envy right now. They’re so gorgeous! How are they organized? (I mean like…what fairy tales/authors are they done by?)

Guhh I wish those were mine! I took the Fairy Tale book photo at Books of Wonder in NYC! I took the Harry Potter one at Barnes and Noble and the rest are my shelves!

2. That Virgin Suicides photo has this fantastic retro feel that I love. Lovely snapshots, Kristin!

3. All of your snapshots are gorgeous! And I may be a little in love with your bookshelves ;)

4. All the bright colours! So much happiness! *sighs contentedly*

5. Bruna says:

Beautiful photos! I especially like the ones were you used props – so creative. The one in the grass is probably my favorite, and I’m also dying for your Tardis bookmark. ;)

6. I really love your editions of the Hunger Games! They’re much more interesting than the original covers.

7. Very nice snapshots. Your last shelf with those fairy color books <3 I own two of them in simple paperback editions, but these *drool*

Mel@thedailyprophecy

8. Aj says:

Love the selves

9. Stephanie H. says:

These are some AWESOME snapshots! I love them. :D So many gorgeous books!

Stephanie @ My Bookish Itinerary

Lovely shots, Kristin! I think my favorite of all is the Anna shot, because I love Anna and love Paris (and have the exact same Paris figure)! Your shelves look AMAZING, by the way. I aspire to have shelves as pretty as yours!

11. So glad I discovered your Instagram the other day, because you have some amazing photos. Can’t wait to see what you post next.

12. Kim says:

Omg Kristin your bookshelves and snap shots make me wish all of my kindle books were hardcovers. xD